View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 05:35 PM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgidget View Post
What do you feed your little ones.
Well for many years Callie was on Royal Canin prescription food and as I got the others I just switched them to that after they were puppies. Ever since Joey was on it though he has had random tummy issues and Penny was having to have her anal glands emptied every couple months. It led me to really look and their food and soy is a huge ingredient in it and I researched it and many dogs are actually very reactive and don’t tolerate soy well. So with Callie’s IBD I wanted to stay with a limited ingredient diet but it had to be small breed because Penny won’t eat big pieces. Well I tried one of the safer Natural Balance one with Duck and everyone liked it except Ollie. Then I tried Wellness small breed limited and no one really liked that. I finally gave in and went back to a Royal Canin food but not a prescription, it’s small breed sensitive digestion. They all love it! Callie has much less gas and better poos, no more tummy issues for Joey and I haven’t had anal issues with Penny. Ollie’s picky but he really really loves Royal Canin.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!