View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 06:40 AM   #11
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I can imagine your disappointment when things started going down hill.
Many years ago when I had my pack of 3 girls, 2 loved the water, one not so much. When I lost my two older ones I bought a BFF for my then 6 year old girl, she was a lil water buffalo. I lived in NY and planned a 3 1/2 hour trip to Montauk Point for my girls to see and play in the ocean. I was so excited and all pumped up over this trip.
I found a non public beach no public swimming due to no life guards, there were ppl there but not swimming. The roar of the ocean waves were quite loud, we hit the sand and my lil water buffalo took off towards the ocean, my puppy was then 2 years old and weighed 17 Lbs, she was terrified of the sound of the turf and ran away in the opposite direction of the ocean, both were on 25 foot retractable leashes. Now I had one heading towards the ocean, the other heading away from it lol.

I managed to get them both back to the car. A long drive for a wasted trip. I was so disappointed because I thought they would both love the ocean.
So I know you must have been disappointed because you were so looking forward to this photo shoot.

Boys are such momma lil boys lol.

Last edited by matese; 10-28-2019 at 06:42 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!