View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 07:52 AM   #5
QueenB72
No Longer a Member

So glad I read this thread. This site is kind of overwhelming me a bit, Lol. I really like the idea of putting the poop on the pad. Coco seems to prefer the carpet verses her turf on the patio or a potty pad. She is at the age where I still can't take her outside for potty breaks, which is so frustrating. She has round 2 of her shots on Friday, but I can't remember if she needs all of the vaccines to go outside are just the first few rounds? I will definitely try moving the poop to see if that will encourage her.

Just this morning, I took her out to the patio where she peed on the turf. Reluctantly, but she knows if she goes, we can go back inside. However, I unfortunately can't wait with her to poop because I have to get my daughters ready for school. Nor can I leave her outside because she will cry and the neighbors will complain. So of course, within 10 minutes of coming back inside, she poops on the carpet near the entry way hall. She's like a little poop ninja... knows exactly when to go without getting caught🙄🤬
QueenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!