View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 01:25 PM   #1
QueenB72
No Longer a Member

Sad Help! I am being held hostage by my Yorkie Pup!!!

I posted a long thread about this earlier this morning with all the details and it's no where to be found☹️. Anyway, long story short. Miss Coco has really bad separation anxiety. I believe it may be from leaving mom and siblings too soon. Got her at 7wks 3 days old (no choice in the matter). But she sleeps mostly with or on me. She whines and howls the moment she is put in her crate or playpen, but I can not let her ”cry it out” because I live in an apartment that doesn't usually allow dogs, but was given permission to have her since she is considered an ESA. So the loud whining and howling is how she ended up my bed

However, the wailing is ridiculously loud and I am sure that the email sent out from my apartment to all tenants after her first week home was due to complaints from the neighbors. I do not have the luxury of moving until June and I have tried several of those high frequency gadgets that had no effect on her and have a non shock collar coming tomorrow. If that doesn't help, I am lost.,I haven't been able to leave her alone and she is still to young to board or do doggie day care since she hasn't had all of her shots yet. My daughters keep her for a bit, but I am out of time for being held prisoner by this tiny little girl. Potty training has been crazy hard and she is just so wild! Love her to bits but I am struggling. And she is actually my third Yorkie😳. Once I have the funds for training and she is old enough, she is going. But in the meantime, I need to figure out a way to keep her in her play pen without getting kicked out of my apartment when no one is home. A lot more details to this, but like I said, I don't feel like typing it all down again. Thanks in advance for suggestions and I will let all know what else I have tried as suggestions come in.

B

PS Please no criticism... I am really trying here😢
Attached Thumbnails
Help! I am being held hostage by my Yorkie Pup!!!-7c5f8a74-03f0-4fd7-a4c8-32fe4125fc16.jpeg   Help! I am being held hostage by my Yorkie Pup!!!-225df26b-1ae2-4bb9-9fb3-a9dae69b06fd.jpeg   Help! I am being held hostage by my Yorkie Pup!!!-5e680645-3b7c-4358-93c8-be60e846216c.jpeg  
QueenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!