View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 11:21 AM   #1
QueenB72
No Longer a Member

Love Introducing Coco Chanel!

Hello,

I am new to this forum and having a heck of a time figuring out how it works. I wanted to introduce my new Yorkie pup. Tried before, but I think I did something wrong, and I still can't attach a pic. Says file larger than 200 kb on forum or upload failed. I don't think I have ever taken a photo that small and have no clue how to change that on my iPad. Anyway, Her full AKC name will be Coco Chanel Anastasia and she is currently 9 weeks old. She was given to me when she was 7 weeks old, and it has been quite an adventure, Lol. I am so blessed to have her. Back in June, I was forced to surrender my previous Yorkies, who are 10 and 7 years old because the only place I could find to live following my divorce did not allow dogs About a month ago, I found out that I actually qualify for an Emotional Support Animal, due to an ongoing battle with clinical depression and anxiety. I wanted to get at least one of my fur babies back, but thanks to an amazing Yorkie rescue, my previous Yorkies are now with loving families, which gives me peace of mind, but also broke my heart all over again

So my ex husband gifted me a new baby girl, and even though she loves to snuggle, she proving to be very hard to train! Anyway, Wish me luck!!!
QueenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!