Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 05:29 PM   #12
scrapbetter
Senior Yorkie Talker

Oh one more thing, THANKS for RESCUEING FRANK!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

No Problem... We needed him and he needed a family that wasn't gone all of the time... It was a match! He's a peach! And you know what, not to brag, but he's kind of smart too. His paperwork said his name was Chris, but he didn't answer to it, so I told the girls they could pick a name.. My husband did not even know this until recently when I had the adoption paperwork out. Frank answered to his new name quickly and just fell right into our routine at home as if he had always belonged....
Anyway, I do appreciate the info on the chip. I know it seems completely paranoid, but I have heard of reg dogs being stolen quite often here so I want to be sure to protect my pup. Plus, if there is ever a tornado like the one in 1999 where so much of my city was destroyed and missing, I want to give them the best possible chance of being found again.
For anyone who has not been through even a regular tornado, sometimes animals act really weird and you cannot catch them to get them to shelter...My pets are indoor pets and my cat is always a challenge. She freaks out and hides. I love my pets dearly, but will not leave my children without a mom to find one. So far, I have always rounded everyone up in time...but I'm not so arrogant to believe that I always will be home when one hits. (or be fast enough) Sooo many pets get lost after tornadoes...and hurricanes, etc... I know I will want mine back. I need them as much as they need me.
Bren
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!