View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 05:01 AM   #1
ChibiLuv
and molliluv too!
Donating Member

Default New family member!

Sorry this will be a long post but it’s got a great ending!
So as some of you know we lost our boy Chibi in May. He was my soulmate and we were all devastated. A few months ago I decided to start looking, put in a few applications but nothing. Then a couple months ago I really was looking, I put in so many applications I lost count of them. Every time we got passed up, either the dog was adopted already or they wouldn’t give us a chance because I have a young son. It was heartbreaking and frustrating and I was at my breaking point. Then through a series of lucky coincidence I got to talk to United Yorkie rescue about a 9 month old pup named Tucker who was missing a leg after he was kicked so hard it was not able to be fixed (the guy who did it is getting charged with a felony so silver lining there). They were specifically looking for a family with kids because he had been raised with a toddler and loved her so much. Even after all he went through he remained sweet and loving and just the best little puppy any one could ask for. My toddler can’t quiet say Tucker so we’ve all been calling him Taco
So now I know why my adoption journey was so hard and every roadblock conceivable came in our way. This little guy needed us and we needed him
Attached Thumbnails
New family member!-8d28e2a4-72bb-422a-9fc5-27964ee9f0eb.jpeg   New family member!-74789f15-f804-40c7-8460-cbde1fbee290.jpeg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!