View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 05:46 AM   #9
Meichelle
Yorkie Talker

Thanks for your reply, truly appreciate it The vet said the way she walks is just the way she walks, and her going around the house in circles is the nervous tick.. In other words, shes taking herself for a walk haha...

As for the collar.. We only use this indoors and its only purpose is so that I know where she is indoors.. When we go for walks in the evening when its cooler, its always, always the harness but she hates it so I dont leave it on her and its only purpose is for walking.. Im 52yrs young and have had not only Yorkies but other pets too in the past. I have a chow chow as well as Laylah and shes 12yrs old and extremely docile also. The two get along wonderfully as they both have been trained. Im also a dog trainer and have been for years as well so I wanted to introduce the two gradually and this worked like a charm

I already do leave both dogs foods out (they each have their own type and will sometimes share with one another) but Ive always let my dogs and cats graze rather than make them wait for their food. Ive always thought it cruel for a pet parent not to, especially if they work. I know I wouldnt want to wait for my food so I feel the same for my furbabies.. I also keep Laylah's food in one room, Sashee's (the chow chow) in another only because Sashee will gobble up Laylah's if I let her..

Thanks so much and Im off to work now so if theres anymore replies I'll need to catch them a bit later
Meichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!