View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 02:42 AM   #7
Meichelle
Yorkie Talker

Love Update :)

Thanks all of you that wrote in with your suggestions.. All of them were wonderful and I was able to YouTube quite a few to see what might be going on..

What I did then is record her doing her little walk and made an appt with my vet... I told him what was going on and showed him the video of Laylah walking like she does and after giving her a full exam and having her walk for him up and down his hall, he deemed this as a nervous tick.. He said that theres nothing wrong with her legs, no sign of injury and her hips are as they should be and he didnt feel it was ACL at all or Luxating Patella. She doesnt favor one leg over the next, she just walks gingerly once in awhile. He said she was a healthy little fur baby tho she did lose one pound, which makes me nervous some because she was only 4 pounds to begin with. He suggested beefing up more on her food and encouraging her to eat but I shared with him that this little gal will steal my cats food when I feed him in the morning. He said not to let Laylah do that because it can be hard on their liver.. So no more kitty food for little Laylah

I wanted to write you all back sooner and I do apologize for that but Im a single Mom and am the only one bringing in money (tho my kids are grown) so sometimes my time is limited.. Since I had a few this morning I wanted to get you updated.. I also havea couple of pictures of Laylah I wanted to post so I'll try to figure that out next haha..

Thanks again to everyone, you're amazing
Meichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!