View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 06:22 PM   #1
Bitsy
Ultimate Banner!
Donating Member

Cry My sweet little Peyton

I have been dreading posting this. I really don’t want to even now.
Maybe I will come back and edit this post when the grief is not so strong. I’ll keep this brief for now.

My sweet little Peyton passed away last Thursday. He was only almost 9 years old. It was unexpected and the cause is unknown. I can not describe the hurt, pain, and heartbreak losing him has caused me.

A part of my heart died with him.

I have never loved or been loved so much by any animal. He was every single thing I could wish for in a pet. He was actually much more than a pet...he was my baby.

Oh I pray with all my heart that I will be with him on the other side someday. His sweet little soul has to go one...and we have to be together again in Heaven.

Peyton,
I’m so glad you were my baby. I’m thankful that I whispered to you so many times that you were the best dog I could ever hope for, that I loved you with all my heart, that you were my baby. I think you understood me.
I regret every moment I was not with you. I wish I could have all of those moments back.
I will never ever forget about you. I pray we are together again someday. Until then Boo...be happy with Sandy and Arnold. Know you are forever my PeyPey, whom I love so so very much. Be ready to welcome Sophia when she joins you...you will be together again.
~Forever your loving Mommy

Peyton Marino
October 23, 2010 to September 26, 2019
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!