View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 06:05 AM   #1
Meichelle
Yorkie Talker

Default My little Laylah..

Im new here so I hope Im posting in the right place I have a year and a half old Yorkie that is only 4 pounds of love and cuddles.. Shes perfect in every way tho but I do have some concerns.. I bought her off of a lady who didnt have time for her and the family seemed to be fine, nothing out of the ordinary and Laylah as a pup grew up with cats and another larger dog.. Ive had her since this past July.. What I am wondering about is that A) she doesnt bark hardly at all.. She'll whine a great deal for her food or things like that, but I think since Ive had her shes only barked maybe 5 or 6 times.. Also.. Her gait is a bit odd to me.. She will sometimes walk funny and its like she doesnt want her back feet to touch the floor. Its a bit hard to explain in words but it looks odd to me.. And then she'll do this and she did this again last night.. She will walk in circles around my house over and over again.. Like shes taking herself for a walk lol.. We will sometimes call her Laylah Walks a Lot lol.. She will walk thro my kitchen, thro the dinning room, thro the living room, thro the foyer and back again and again and again. Its the strangest thing and Ive never seen a dog do this lol.. Shes only 4 pounds but this little one has NO FEAR of heights.. I have to watch her like a hawk not to jump off my bed or if say I put her on the grooming table, she'll try and jump off that also which scares the heck out of me.. Does anyone else have a yorkie that does this and if so does anyone know if this is all normal for a yorkie or if I should be concerned?? Im just curious and thought I'd ask.. Thanks so much
Meichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!