View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 08:12 AM   #2
Animal_Lover
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvillegas56 View Post
Hello I have a 8 month old female yorkie very tiny. I don't think she growing any more. So I'm guessing she's a tea cup yorkie. What do you guys think will she still continue to grow? She's only gained 2lbs since I brought her home at 3 months her current weight is 2.8lbs shes gained 2 oz in the last 2 1/2 months. Shes very healthy very active loves to eat going to wait to fix her till shes gets to a year old since she's so tiny
Hi. I also have a very small girl. She weighed 2.5 pounds when I got her at four months, she is now seven months and is expected to weigh no more than 3.5 fully grown.

It is difficult deciding everything about their care since they are so little. I just took my girl in to get spayed because the vet said she needed to be at least three pounds for spay. She had reached 2.9 pounds but she still wasn't ready. The vet said her blood clotting isn't what it needs to be yet and wants to wait another month. It is worrisome, even waiting another month. I think waiting until a year is the best.

All the best to you and your sweet baby.
Attached Thumbnails
Yorkie 8 month old tiny girl-paige_09_22.jpg  

Last edited by Animal_Lover; 09-23-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Animal_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!