View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 09:58 AM   #10
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzaTG View Post
I am aware of all those things. And more. And for someone who knows absolutely nothing about me, my background, my dogs, my own vet's opinion, etc to say such a thing merely makes you an armchair bully who likes to tout her own knowledge in others faces, though sadly misinformed. As I said, I came here to make friends so I guess I should thank you for clearly ruling yourself out from the get-go. No need to comment further on ANY postings I might care to make in the future.
First off if you really think I’m a bully you are misinformed! I am simply an animal advocate who takes breeding very very seriously and likes to help educate people. I have been real bullied in my life and this is definitely not bulling. The fact that you are being so sensitive to this makes me think maybe you know you skipped a few steps or have second thoughts about breeding. I think looking over the rules might be helpful because you can not call names or tell people they can or can’t post on your post. Resorting to name calling is something I certainly didn’t do and is definitely telling.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!