View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 03:06 PM   #4
windwalker
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you, Liz (Wife) is her buddy, she now has the hang of training and does great. By the way, she gets a Greenie in the morning after she finishes her breakfast, a Milk Bone Dental Chew after her dinner, but all her training rewards her regular diet kibble. Solid Gold Fit and Fabulous, after she goes she will tell us One or Two (Piddle Pad), One is look and Two is circling and if she dropped a hanger she takes us there and show so we can clean up. She won't go to bed until Liz has brushed her teeth and will let us know if we forget something in our routine. When I finish my Coffee in Morn she will stay with me till I send her to tell Liz to start Breakfast. When Liz gets plate Ginger will tell me so I can get my Meds and water ready, when she put main such as eggs on she will make me go to the Kitchen. If Liz sends her to tell me something, she will look, touch or bark in that order till I Respond. If she wants to tell me something, she will do same but will show me in steps, go to door, then direction in hallway, then room or door and finally just look at item or concern.
Its really easy to train as most things will come natural, you just have to treat her and name the action. Once a dog (and you) learns that you will try to communicate 2 ways, they will learn and teach communications.
Think about it, have you ever seen wolves hunt, they communicate till the prey is down and obey the Social Order. Dogs have the ability, but most owners limit their dogs because of their own limitations.
windwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!