View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 04:28 AM   #7
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
This made me laugh)) Our Mike just might be Dutchess's long lost cousin lol Okay he's only one year old but I swear this dog is like a couple of toddlers. Precisely a couple of boy toddlers Chasing cats, trying to eat things from trash, barking if not exercised, opens wardrobe to steal socks, stubborn like a rock!!! This morning he got into a melted sugar candy on the walk. Had to pull it out and got it all over his face, leach, hardness and myself too. On the way home tried to chase the cat.. At home tried to steal sausage wrapping from the trash. Had to pull it out of his mouth. Then, went on a 5 km hike up in the mountains - didn't wanna be carried and jumped on high altitudes like he was born to do it. Barked at everyone who was too slow in front of us or blocking the way. Tried to eat everything around. Washed/dried him after the hike and he still had energy to run out of the door to the elevator while I was taking the trash out and scare our neighbour to death with the loudest barking in the world. I had to go and apologize with a platter of cookies. I was very very silly thinking that he was quite calm as a puppy. As he grows he gets into more and more mischief and misbehaviour For the first time in my life I'm considering moving somewhere with a little fenced garden so little demon can run around all day long

This is my Duchess exactly even at 8 yrs old.. Nonstop ball of energy.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!