View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 11:53 AM   #5
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Thanks for the update, sounds like Thumper is slowly coming around, such good news. How could he have cut his leg, I am telling you these lil monkeys get into things that's so unbelievable. I hope there's no issue with that. Lots for you to consider with this crating issue. Cody can't be crated either, he goes crazy, bites the bars, god forbid I ever had to crate him at home.
Great your lil foster has found his forever home, such wonderful news. It's good we have a long weekend and Thumper gets a break from the crate.
No idea how he got the cut. I didn't even see it bleeding my dog walker came and took him for his second walk and saw it as she was cleaning him off. At first I thought it was a hot spot as the area where the crate is can get hot even with a fan.

I pressed on it and it didn't bother him. When the vet came and saw it she said its probably been there a while but because of the hair growth no one noticed it. They gave him a 14 day antibiotic shot and a cream I put on the wound 2-3 times a day. IT looks like it is finally crusting over a healing.

Worse case when I go back if it is not healing than they will do a few stitches. They didn't want to ant first because of all the trauma he has been through the past few weeks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!