View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 07:01 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
Oh Ashley, I am so very sorry to hear that Thumper is having back issues. It is painful to see your babies hurting and not be able to snap your fingers and make it all better. What I gathered from your post is that this is a "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" situation an in a couple of weeks the worst should be over.

Apart from following your vet's instructions, the only thoughts I have would be to 1) try to be upbeat don't let your anxiety about the situation to relay to Thumper as dogs are very sensitive to our psyche and 2) maybe when you are chilling in your favorite place, give Thumper some extra cuddle time. Sending and to you guys.
It's hard to mask our emotions for our furry babies but I do have to agree with chattiesmom, for the emotional sake of Thumper being happy and upbeat is a must.

Years back I lost 2 babies 6 months apart I couldn't grieve over them because the baby who was then 6 YO was in deep depression over their sudden loss, I had to stay cheerful for her and it was hard.
It's a challenge to keep these fur kids confined, 2 weeks feel like 2 months. You're a great fur mom and you can do this
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!