View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:45 PM   #8
Hermione
YT Addict

Thanks for all your suggestions, it’s very nice of you to take time to write. Well I would like nothing more than to have him sleep with me but since I will have to leave him for six weeks in a couple of weeks’ time I thought it wouldn’t be a good idea. I would’ve loved to take him with me but he would have to spend a lot of time on his own in an apartment while I go back and forth from hospital for my partner, plus Jake would have to board a plane.

I’ve brought up his crate into my room but just for tonight I’ve actually left him in the living room. I left him a pee pad just in case he wants to do one of his little poops but I put a nappy on him as he would definitely lift his leg up if he decides to pee. I tried really hard to completely housebreak him when he was a puppy but I wasn’t 100% successful. I’m curious as to whether he will wake me up tonight. He recently had a vet checkup and bloods taken and all was well. He loves his food and is quite energetic.

Another idea of mine was to use two crates together open side by side and he could use one as his toilet and the other to sleep in.

Anyway we’ll see how he goes tonight. I just hope he’ll be okay when I’m away.
Hermione is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!