View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 12:00 PM   #8
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
It's so funny the only thing I had to teach him was drop it in my hand not on the floor because sometimes I couldn't reach it lol. My trainer thought it was awesome and I'm like ok you play fetch with him for an hour . Its harder with 3 that want to play though because Ollie will take it and not give it back so it frustrates Joey who will sit and bark at him.
Yeah, any fun activity that is positively reinforced can stay with even the most terriers of terrier, as they love anything that makes them feel they won. All comes down to what makes that dog feel triumphant. My little tyrant feels more triumphant when he retrieves something I throw and then gets me to chase him for it cause he KNOWS he always wins those games. He stands across the room or yard with his prize dangling from his mouth, growling like a cartoon and baiting me for more, more, more. I never win and he thinks that’s great terrier fun!

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 08-10-2019 at 12:01 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!