View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 03:04 PM   #3
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaada View Post
Hi all-

My little Toto has the energy of a stage 4 hurricane. He goes on three, hour-long, group walks a day (with two different walkers) while I am at work, so he gets loads of playtime with other dogs. But when I am keeping him at weekends or days off I don't have a pack of hounds to tire him out.

Are there any games for the unskilled owner that you guys would recommend?

So far we have failed at fetch (he either won't come back with the toy or looks at it fly then back at me like 'are you going to pick that up?') and Stay only works for as long as I am visible, otherwise he gets up to see where I have gone.

I am aware this is probably my own deficiency as a trainer because I have about as little patience as he does, so looking for some other ideas that might keep him occupied that don't involve feeding him like a german shephard...

:-)
OMG you're hysterical, stage 4 hurricane lol lol. I had a pack of 3, now all passed that would fit that description. I have no advise for you, even tho I worked all day, when I came home after walking, feeding I always played with my girls, one of the reasons I love this breed, they are always on the go. Hope someone can offer up some advise for you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!