Thread: A sad day today
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 04:28 AM   #8
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoy View Post
I am very happy to know that I could have made a suggestion which would have helped you reach this place in your healing process. Thank you so much for letting me know. As I read this I am sitting with my increasingly fragile 13 year old poodle, Beau cuddled in my lap. I know that his time is limited at this point, but his best friend, Ozzie, will be with him when his time comes to leave us. It helps to know that they will never be alone.

I know that you will always hold your girls in that special place in your heart. It always brings a smile to my face when I read a post you make about them...I almost feel that I know them! May your memories of the love you shared together bring you comfort, and may your sweet Cody bring you happiness for years to come!
I couldn't bring myself to let my girls go, Schnae and Matese were so close, they loved each other so much, they were always together. When I read your post where you had mixed the ashes of two of your furbaies because they were so close and would be together forever gave me the strength to do what needed to be done. It still took me months to get out and dig their little graves, my heart is still heavy but my mind is at peace that they are all in they're forever resting place and Schnae and Matese are together forever. Again, thank you for that post.

I am sorry to hear little Beau is not well, it's so sad they can't be with us longer.
I am grateful to have Cody in my life, he's a perfect little boy and gets me through every day.

Thank you for your kind words (((hugs))))
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!