View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 11:33 PM   #2
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danserusse View Post
Mom died 4 weeks ago and I soent my entire savings on her arrangements. Now, for the last week, Brofessor Mosby has been getting worse. his stomach is so large. But my funds are tapped out. This is killing me to watch, mom choked to death and I did not save her and now I am feeling so guilty watching Mo suffer. I spoke to vet n they said bring him 8am Monday, what happens when I have no money til payday, a go fund me raised 0. I am a mental case. I am not ready for 2 traumas in one month. Are there any orgs that help in these situations? They all want a diagnosis, so do I, if I could get one I would, o idea what to do. Someone said they will make me give him up. I love him enough to do that but it will kill me idon't know what to do.
Oh, honey, what an awful, painful, huge loss you are dealing with and a very sick dog from the sound of it. You've had an unimaginable situation to deal with and I know you are suffering. Still, you are responsible for Mo's well being. He depends on you. A large, swollen abdomen could be several things and your baby needs help now.

You know what you must do - get that baby to a vet who can diagnose and treat him, get him some help. Likely little Mosby is not ready for any of this either and he's totally helpless. Do whatever you must to get him help ASAP as his time might be running out for all we know. Whatever your options are, funds or surrender, Mosby needs vet care. Letting him go to another home if it means he gets veterinary care sounds like your only option as more waiting is not.

You will one day heal from the stress and trauma all of this, given enough time and knowing you did all you possibly could given your circumstances, but Mosby may not heal without help now. That will be a huge comfort knowing that baby is being treated, getting help. If he knew how, he would be grateful and thank you for putting his welfare above your own awful pain, the horror of more loss and getting him the help he needs. However bad you hurt how, you will heal, find peace one day when you do what's best for your dog.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!