View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 03:01 AM   #13
nanajoy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
There is no food aggression what so ever they will even eat from the same dish it’s the darn toys lol. I get what you are saying. Luckily it doesn’t ever get vicious thankfully but if it gets to out of control for me I just take the toy and put it up and eventually when no one is looking slide it back into the toy box. I’m lucky I guess because they all get a long very well.
We free feed, but in the morning we give shreds of boiled chicken breast as a topping to start their day. They each have their own bowls, and receive their breakfast in order...oldest to youngest. My husband or I will stand by them and give them "the look" if they try to steal chicken from Beau, who at 13 takes a bit longer, but they mostly will wait without bothering him. THE MINUTE everyone's chicken is finished, they each dart around to the other two bowls to make sure that their is not something more interesting there. Other than that, they will eat throughout the day from whichever bowl(s) meet their fancy, often sharing the same bowl. Luckily no food aggression at all. But, as Taylor said, toys, oh my, all bets are off...and there are frequently small piles of toys where one of the boys has started a "stash".
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!