View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 09:18 PM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
There is no food aggression what so ever they will even eat from the same dish it’s the darn toys lol. I get what you are saying. Luckily it doesn’t ever get vicious thankfully but if it gets to out of control for me I just take the toy and put it up and eventually when no one is looking slide it back into the toy box. I’m lucky I guess because they all get a long very well.
Sounds like a pretty typical group of well-behaved pets who just can’t resist natural, normal canine scavenging when they get a chance. Tibbe has never tried to steal food off my plate when I’m eating while sitting on the den couch, watching a tv program, get up, leave and return. Yet today after grocery shopping, I left a couple sacks by the living room door until I could get the rest put away. Sat down on the couch to drink some tea, heard a repetitious crinkling noise, walked into the living room to check it out and there he was, tugging a loaf of Oroweat bread as big as he is half way across the floor!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!