View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 05:45 AM   #6
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Ollie as the baby was spoiled by Penny and Joey because if he wanted a toy as a puppy they would give it too him. When Joey would try to teach him it’s not ok to take things Penny would get involved to pretty much tell Joey not to do that so now Ollie thinks he should get every toy. If Penny gets grumpy with him he will come running to me like uhhh mom she won’t give me the toy. It’s like toddlers lol.
When I had my pack of 3 girls I went through the same thing, Schnae was the baby, what ever she wanted my 2 older girls let her have it, she was the baby and the older ones babied her. When Schnae became 3 yo she thought everything was hers, if the 2 older ones were playing with a toy she would strut over and take it from them just because she could. I put a stop to that, if I saw Schnae heading towards the older ones that were playing I would call her back and give her another toy, it took a while for Schnae to learn she was not the boss, I was. They are just like toddlers lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!