Thread: Heat wave
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 12:56 PM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
My house is surrounded by 100 foot high oak trees, these high gusting winds scare the heck outta me, always afraid with all the rain last summer and so much snow this past winter and more rain this summer one of those trees will get up-rooted and land on my roof.
These pups are so funny, my 2 now passed girls would bark and carry on when we had power surges, the lights would flicker on and off, the smoke detector would chirp and they would go crazy, Cody does the same thing lol, it's funny how this breed has the same characteristics, but are so different in many ways.

That Mr Tibbe is quite the little character lol, they are so funny.
Oh, I know. I have a tall, old tree in the front yard that now worries me as you see news stories of old trees breaking or falling over on the house! Takes an oil well income to have one taken down! Those straight line winds that knocked our power out also cost about $200.00 in tree trimming charges to take out 2 huge broken limbs and thin it out, then a third limb broke 2 days later!

It's true. Having one Yorkie is very like having all the others, most of them having such similar traits. I remember once the long drought after losing fragile, girlie-like little Jilly was over, when I brought Tibbe home, a totally different type Yorkie, very robust, foursquare, short, cobby little male fireplug, it was like having her again in most other ways. They all reek of Yorkiness! It's kind of like I've had the same eternal Yorkie most of my life, lucky me!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!