View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 05:08 AM   #21
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Poor guy. If he doesn’t get better sometimes just a few weeks of anti anxiety meds can help and then you can take him off. I had to do that with Callie once. People just either don’t care or don’t know how fireworks effect animals who they can’t be explained to.
These people don't care about infants or scaring small children with these bombs, they certainly won't think about the animals, these are adults that act like kids, foolish men showing off, who has the biggest blast, the highest rocket, I had all that fireworks paper in my back yard, tons of it because it was a house across the road from me and one over. I'm hoping we don't get thunder for a few weeks, maybe that will help. Yesterday he was sleeping on the sofa belly up lol, in the far, far distance a few explosions went off, his ears perked up but the body never moved lol.

I would prefer not to give anti anxiety meds just as I wouldn't give him car sickness pills, I try to find solutions. Other then this new fear of boomers he is his little crazy boy self. If his fear of thunder continues and he hides under things I'll speak to the vet. This month he gets his rabies and Lyme vaccines I don't want to add anything else to his little body.

Thanks for the tip Taylor
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!