View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:36 AM   #15
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

I spoke to soon........ somebody one or two houses down put them off for over an hour last night. I locked the doggy door. The boys barked off and on, but weren’t horrible they pretty much know leave it and stop. Callie started having a bit of an issue toward the end. Poor Penny though she was very scared and nervous like wanted to be held and that’s unusual for her, her ears were almost touching on the top of her head. She stayed jumpy all night, if there was any kind of noise she would jump. Penny is not a dog who is scared of stuff so it makes it a huge deal that she was scared. I posted on fb how I wish they were illegal every where but for people who had like permits to do them at like the fairgrounds and stuff, well my uncles fiancé who wants to argue with me about everything lately and likes to say she’s an animal lover but isn’t trust me on that, anyway she was like I love them and they are so festive and so on and it was just frustrating when people who don’t have an animal with that fear that just don’t get it. I also worry about vets with ptsd. I don’t like it no matter what day but if everyone at least did them on the same day those of us with fearful of firework dogs could at least be prepared. I’m just so frustrated with people who only seem to think of themselves. We also had a large storm with lots of thunder and lightening right after the fireworks that lasted well over an hour.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!