View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 12:25 PM   #50
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
I promised an update once my business with Deb was concluded, and here it is:
About one month ago I received a nice puppy I named Poppy. She appears perfectly sound and of nice structure. She's a sweet thing and fits in nicely with my pack.
Yesterday, with Deb's coaching, I successfully completed the online AKC registration for Poppy. This concludes my business with Deb. I don't really regret posting here as I believe that action leveraged a conclusion to this transaction. I am sorry about the damage to Deb's reputation, but this is business. She will overcome this because she does produce good Yorkies. Through what I think may be her own naivete, Deb got tangled up in a mess of horrible circumstances but is making progress getting back on track. I wish her the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Yes it was business, but you made it personal by slandering Deb on this forum, you set out to damage Deb's image, I don't believe you're sorry at all, as you don't regret posting it here. I have never had dealings with Deb nor you, but I will say this, after your actions I would never recommend you to anyone as I do for Deb. All I can say is, you as a breeder shame on you.
Totally agree. Shameful, all of it.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!