View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 02:35 PM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

That poor dog Olaf! Imagine how painful walking on a long slab of burning concrete you can't escape and how in the world a loving owner could overlook that baby's dire situation is beyond me. Owner may maintain Olaf didn't show any signs of his pain and stress but I can't believe it. People lie all the time to escape criticism for their lack of due diligence, frank lack of oversight.

A dog being burned through to muscle on his sensitive feet had to be panting, drooling, altering his gait, pulling away, trying to edge toward the grass or dirt, lowering his head, yawning to show stress and that owner, not paying attention or worse, making him heel up and walk on, smacks of neglect or abuse! I've heard of being 'tuned out' but this takes the cake and I'm not having a piece!

Hope poor Olaf is recovering and owner spends the rest of sweet Olaf's life making it up to him if the animal control allows Olaf to stay in that ?home?. This makes me sick to my stomach.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!