Thread: Harnesses
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 08:42 PM   #13
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Playing devil's advocate for a second. I know BB's are expensive for the bigger guys, but they are also an investment piece. They last for a really long time. I'm hoping JakJak will grow into Kaji's size 3 BB's since rhey are all in GREAT shape.

I wish you luck on your journey to finding the perfect harness! I tried the duponi silk harness to try, and it gave Kaji rope burn. We've been super lucky once we found BB's. It's so hard to find the right harness.
I am the odd ball who just never found them to work. I think they're great quality and look nice etc but it just... never worked for Jax as much as I wanted it to. I am not a huge fan of step in harnesses overall but I don't like how it sits on the dogs neck and I am not a fan of the large circular o-ring that moves on the back rather than a d-ring that can lay flat against their back if that makes sense. I think maybe for the smaller Yorkies, it's better, maybe because Jax is larger? I just didn't find it to be the best fit for him. We tried both 5 and 6 and he would've maybe fit better in an in between size of those.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!