View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #5
shirleysjc
Yorkie Yakker

When my little Fergie first came home, 3lbs. I had found some nice ceramic bowls, dog bowls that came straight up on the sides, only about 2 inc.. Wish I could remember where I got them, it’s been 16yrs., and I have a new puppy coming too.
Something my breeder has on her website site is, puppeepooplace.com worth a look. Price may be high but for new moms and dads it has good ideas, it does solve the water concern. Amazon has lots of stuff, most playpens don’t have a bottom, my Fergie had two litters, in the whelping box I used these pads like you use underneath a Senior Citizens on the Bed. They were
cloth fabric on one side and waterproof on the other. Easy to wash, I still have those stored away. I found them on e-bay very cheap back then, 12 yrs. ago. They sell them for dogs now, on Amazon. They’re made by PupPee, they’re called Dog Pee Pads, washable reusable.
One thing I would say about leaving the pup in the bathroom while you’re away, you would be surprised how much damage a little tiny baby can do, plus you want it Safe. I hope I was able too help, ask me anything, I might have an answer. Good Luck 😊
shirleysjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!