Thread: Boy or girl?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:37 PM   #4
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Let me see if I have this straight, you have a yorkie that needs grooming, the pup has claimed your husband as hers. You want a dog that will be your pup, hubby is allowing you to get another dog but one that does not require grooming. Since this will be your baby, shouldn't it be your choice of what breed you want even if it's one that needs to be groomed. I understand there is extra cost in owning a dog that must be sent out to a groomer, but vet visits are more costly then a grooming every 5 to 6 weeks.

In searching for your perfect lil love bug you have to take into consideration dogs that shed fur all over your home to one that does not shed.
If you or DH are allergic to dogs you have to select a pup that is hypoallergenic. I have to assume you don't care what breed the dog is, you just want any kind of dog as long as it wants you and not DH.

As far as female dogs, in my adult life I have owned 8 female dogs all raised by me as 8 week old pups, none were bossy. It is up to the owner to train the dog basic commands and show the dog you are the boss. Male / female will be bossy if not trained and owner gives them what they are demanding. Dogs are like children, if you give a child everything the child wants then one day you refuse, the child has a temper tantrum, dogs are the same way.

I think you might be getting them mixed up with someone else or I'm missing something.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!