Thread: Harnesses
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:05 PM   #3
nanajoy
YT 500 Club Member

Mine travel 1,300 miles one way at least twice a year to visit family, and I had always had problems with legs slipping out of the mesh-type harnesses during naps. Beau, our tiny poodle, is especially thin, and he has completely thrown his mesh harness when younger.

I am a total convert to Cindy Hice's harnesses! We have used them for all three for over one year, and not one little leg has slipped out. After losing our beloved Ozzie to CT, we are especially sensitive to any harness which comes near their throat/upper chest...these stay in place away from any "danger" area. In addition, being made from silk fabric, they do not tangle Tyrone's floor length coat, which is a big plus!

Cindy is a YT member (chattiesmom), and her harnesses are sold on her Etsy site foxypups. I would highly recommend trying one. Once they solved the problem of our "escape artist", we quickly ordered for each of the boys! They are so comfortable that we have our guys wear them all day when we are on trips, and they don't mind at all. It has been a tremendous relief to know that they are safe and comfortable!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!