Thread: Yorkie adoption
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 01:30 PM   #8
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleysjc View Post
I lost one of my Babies, Fergie)16) in March. I have her first born son Bailey(12).
At first I was so grieved I couldn’t think of anything but Fergie.
I recently wanted Bailey completely checked out to make sure he was as healthy as I thought he was. His momma passed away in her sleep with No Sign of anything being wrong, my Son Josh agreed. He had been over two days before and she treated him just like alway! He lived with me for a while and he was Fergie’s Boy Too!
Sadly, Bailey has some serious conditions that have me Terrified! He has a Collapsed Trachea and half his heart is enlarged! He see’s a Cardiologist next week. I made a mistake in looking online and it’s not looking to good for my little man. Both of these conditions are common in Yorkshire’s, FYI.
My Son said to me in passing, well we’re going to have and get you a new baby if something happens to little man. I told him No, I’ll be done! I’m 60, I had my baby girl 16yrs. my little boy is 12. I know I won’t live long enough for a new baby to have a full life.
My Son today me he would be to worried me being alone. I’m on Disability and my Babies are My Life. I got Fergie after my Disability.
I’m in quite a State right. But, my Son said he would take care of any of my offspring if I decide to get a puppy. His Girlfriend who is more like a Wife, should be his wife. Sad the same. I know they will.
I am only concerned with little man right now. Please say a prayer for Bailey🙏🏼♥️ When you have a baby for this long they are your life! I pray all day, everyday it seems he might have a hard time breathing, I’m terrified.
I had never had to watch a baby suffer before. All my babies alway went in their sleep.
I don’t know what I’ll do, as far as getting a puppy.
I was just going through all the post and this one I thought about obviously but I never thought about having to put it in writing. That’s for another day.
Thank you ☺️
You might want to make a new post. Neither of those things are a death sentence. My oldest who is 12 has collapsing trachea and is fine. Sometimes people can mistake enlarged hearts in Yorkies.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!