View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 05:01 AM   #2
magicgenie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon0530 View Post
Hello, my name is Sharon and I am new here on Yorkie Talk! I was wondering if anyone knew any reputable yorkie breeders in the tri-state area, if not I'm willing to travel for a happy & healthy pup! I found a breeder in North Carolina..
Clover Hill Yorkies - https://www.cloverhillyorkies.com/
I wanted to know if anyone has purchased a pup from her, she seems very reputable but I just want to make sure. She is here on Yorkie Talk as Magic Genie! I would also like to know if you could recommend any good breeders to me, I checked the YTCA website for breeder referrals, but couldn't really find much info on the people who breed those yorkies, and there wasn't a website or anything. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here! I have been searching for the perfect pup for about 2 years, but it'll be worth it. Can someone just tell me reputable breeders they would 100% recommend, or good breeders you have been to. Thanks
Wow, I can't believe no one has come on here to answer your questions. First, I'm Clover Hill Yorkies and I'm in northern NH, not North Carolina. In New York, I've often made referrals to Let's Talk Yorkie on Long Island. YTCA has a breeder directory on their web site and there are several listings for your region. Members are less likely to cheat you than non-members. I'm sorry to have to say that because I object to some of their practices, but there it is. It's worth taking your time to find someone you feel good about.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!