View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 05:59 PM   #1
sharon0530
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile I need Help on finding reputable dog breeders!!!

Hello, I am new here on YorkieTalk (well I have just registered, but I have been lurking this page for info for years). I have never owned a yorkie before, and want to make the right decision on choosing a reputable breeder. I live in NY, and want to know if there are any reputable breeders in the area. I have my heart set on clover hill yorkies https://www.cloverhillyorkies.com/ . From what I can see, she is a very responsible and reputable breeder, and I also noticed she is on YorkieTalk as magicgenie! I wanted to know if anyone has purchased from her, and I have already filled out an application by the way! If you have purchased a yorkie from her, can you tell me about your experience. I also want to know if there are any more reputable yorkie breeders around me, I'm willing to travel from where I live in NY, and I would like to know about breeders you guys have personally purchased from. I'm pretty sure I will be getting a puppy from clover hill yorkies if Susan approves me! Im super excited .
sharon0530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!