View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 05:30 PM   #37
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
The information is right there. They listed the food on the recall list then told no one and put no announcement out and that is facts. Purina did bad by their customers by keeping a deadly treat on shelves and by still selling beneful which makes dogs sick. I am able to separate Purina vs Purina prescription after several years. That’s the issue though a simple regular food wasn’t recalled by Hills it was prescription food that should have had a much better check system and which the last food added to the list it should have been announced. I have all the information I need. They were trying to hid their last recall and that’s not simply from the article but from the facts that are laid out.
Like I said..... maybe there is a reason why there wasn't a statement of sorts. It IS on the website so not sure what they are hiding. Again I ask, do you know why? Did you ask? Maybe it didn't go anywhere? I don't know...I don't buy into anything until I have heard all sides.

As for Purina....I remember it all very well. I believe at the time there were anecdotal reports and that is why it wasn't pulled. I really didn't follow it because I don't give treats and definitely not jerky. ICK I know someone who feeds their yorkie Beneful and the pup is 14 and doing well. I pet sit for them from time to time. It isn't what I would feed but he isn't sick. Is there some scientific research you know about that says that food is "making dogs sick" ??
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!