View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:14 AM   #15
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I feed my pups Hill's Ideal Balance and will continue to do so. I also have pups on Hill's Low Fat ID and Hill's Ultra ZD and will continue to feed them those foods.

All of my pups are fine. If they showed ANY symptoms of Vit toxicity, they would have been at the vet! I saw posts from people on the Hill's Facebook page saying their dogs were sick for days and then died. Uh...hello....days??? I honestly do not believe all the hoopla regarding this recall. So many of the posts were simply unbelievable.
You are definitely intitled to your opinion. I personally don’t trust them and that was before this article. I wonder if it’s possible that maybe they didn’t see it was a symptom of the vitamin toxicity or even it was the same symptoms that they had with the health issue that put the pet on the prescription food on in the first place. I think it is hard to establish whether an underlying issue caused death or the food. I think at that point we have to trust the vet who sees that pet. If the vitamin toxicity had the potential to cause grave sickness and death we still have to see how serious it is. I think because of Hills reputation they might be getting away with it more then say Blue Buffalo, Nutro, and so on.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!