View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 08:58 AM   #6
laurelsmom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you.

I think I may be having javascript issues and just not be able to join you or else I'm just too impatient. The mods are busy. This seems to be an unusually active forum for the age of Facebook and telephone apps and I'm happy to lurk if that's all my tech hardware can manage.

If this actually posts, I need advice on keeping her facial hair reasonable tidy, at least healthwise, and her groomer suggested the right brush for a Yorkie mix. It's made a huge difference, but I may have to have her clipped because we do a lot of hiking and camping. She's going to get dirty and have fun.

I love my little "long haired hippie tomboy" and it hurts my heart every time I have to pull out a pair of scissors and mess with perfection. I don't want to be the one to do the first puppy clip, but my groomer is fine with mentoring me. I'm learning. I could manage with scissors in an emergency if she couldn't do the eye scoop, etc.

Laurel's temperament is what makes me think she is Yorkie even more than her appearance, but I can wait to post again until after her DNA test if you get too many "I think I have a Yorkie mix but I'm not sure" people here.

I'm new to little dogs, but not to internet trolls, spammers, astroturfers, bots, flame wars, and other bad things we all have to be careful with.

No worries.
laurelsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!