View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 07:53 AM   #6
LaviniaHyacynth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Before jumping to judgement...I suggest that you read her books...she very reluctantly let Jazzy go with the handlers(they knew Jazzy well because they owned the doggy daycare where he played with his dog friends every Thursday) and they took him that weekend to their home in upstate NY because a series of unavoidable events had made that necessary...then the northeast experienced a multi state blackout that weekend and she tried to get in touch with the kennel and when she did she was told he was fine. The next call she recieved was that he was bleeding profusely so she rushed by car to try and meet them on the highway but the traffic was at a standstill...so it was really one thing after the other...she had never left the dogs with a kennel but she felt it was okay because Jazzy was comfortable with the handlers...He died in the car before reaching Cindy Adams and she later found out that it was e.coli poisoning. It totally devestated her because she had really made this dog the center of her life. You don't have to like her but don't trash her love for her dog....in that respect she is just like you.

Bear healed my broken heart!
LaviniaHyacynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!