View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 08:40 AM   #23
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
More research will suss it all out, but all of these foods that popped up out of nowhere...or actually somewhere...where someone decided they were experts in dog nutrition and started ranking foods based on ingredients have always concerned me.

Yeah, for sure. I was suckered into it for many years. As I am sure you remember LOL.

And then the Hills situation has me totally confused again because tbh, I don't really trust any of them lol. But what can ya do? I'd for sure rather have a company that catches these things and recalls than not do anything at all (which is what has been going on for years with many of these designer foods getting away with these formulas which are now showing are making dogs ill or unhealthy etc).... but when Hills kept recalling more.... and this is a *prescription* food that is supposed to HAVE the better quality control that we so hope for AND pay for and trust. But me personally will feed RC or Purina over Hills at this point.

Sorry to go off topic ish. Just venting. And again I think we all do the best we can do and what we feel is best for our individual dogs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!