View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 05:13 PM   #15
krissynita
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayswalters View Post
I’m glad it’s beginning to work out. Soon they will be great friends and Tyla will wonder why you didn’t get her a friend sooner. I definitely agree with Matese about keeping them separated when you can’t supervise until they are getting along well and the puppy is a little bigger. Even when they get along well, tiny puppies can get hurt during play time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
This is good news, Tyla is teaching the puppy that hard biting or rough playing is not acceptable, they will figure it out between the two of them, the puppy will learn fast. If you have to leave the house do not leave the two of them together unsupervised, either crate the baby of put them in separate rooms. Until they are BFF never leave them together unsupervised, these puppies are crazy wild lil imps. they are just learning about life, they have no idea what is right or wrong behavior, always make sure you are there when they are together.
Thank you, Matese! I definitely will follow this advice. We -- me, hubby, Tyla and Baby, thank you!!!
krissynita is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!