View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 06:49 PM   #1
Cindy_17
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Presley’s having eye problems, help please!

Hi all, it’s been awhile since I posted last, but I need some advice. Presley, age 4 1/2, is having some eye problems. This week his left eye became swollen and the white part of his eye became red, I took him to the vet on Thursday, the vet did an exam, a strip test, gave him a shot of antibiotics, and tobramycin ophthalmic solution that I put in his eyes twice a day. I was hoping by now we would be much better, but we are only marginally better. I asked the vet if he thought it could be allergies and he said he doubted it because it’s only one eye. The swelling is not as bad but it is still really red and he squints it some. I’m a worry wart and just wondered if maybe I’m asking for too much too soon, should I take him back Monday, should I maybe try some benedryl to rule out allergies just in case, have any of you had any experience??? We have a new Yorkie puppy (Bama) I will post pics in another post to introduce, Bama is full of himself and they play rough and I’ve noticed Bama will snip at Presley when he wants his toy, maybe possible that Bama snipped him by accident??
Cindy_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!