View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 06:14 PM   #25
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I like to keep my mind open more then I used too. I tried it before giving it to her as did my parents. I actually give her half of the dose recommended for her. Would I do it with my youngest 3 I doubt it but Callie is a totally different situation. It is extremely hard to overdose on CBD oil without THC. I also use coconut oil not for a miracle cure but after I shaved Ollie’s little butt he rubbed it on the carpet giving himself carpet rash. It was on a weekend so I thought to try it through the weekend and call the vet Monday and it worked. Would I use it on an open wound on my pups no or on an infected sore. It doesn’t seem to do to bad with small not bad little rashes. I use it on my feet and love it. I’m not as crazy as my dad with the whole natural remedy thing. You have no idea what it took for me to decide to use. My biggest issue is several people have called me a bad dog owner for it but I have also been called a bad dog owner for giving heart guard. So I try to realize I can’t please everyone which is hard for me. I think this is just one of those things we have to respectfully disagree on. I still respect you and what you say and your experience.

All I am saying is that I don't believe there is any CBD with ZERO THC.

Also, there are no research studies that I know of regarding the use in domestic pets.

And, there are no regulations on this stuff that I am aware of.

I am extremely concerned and I don't care what your anecdotal evidence says.

As to your comments about what kind of pet owner you are...I am lost. I also don't understand your comment about respectfully disagreeing. I didn't post ANYTHING here that was referencing YOU personally. I simply posted here because I have serious concerns about this whole topic with regards to peoples' pets. I believe they should hear different viewpoints. That is ALL I am doing...trying to present something that people need to look into before jumping on this bandwagon.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!