View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 12:16 PM   #24
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
With all of your research you did not find that CBD actually does have some THC in it? While it may be small amounts it iS in it. I personally wouldn't take it and I sure as heck won't give it to my pups.

Like I said, I don't buy it Taylor and you can keep telling me that...and I still won't buy it.

I didn't mention long term effects. Overdose is a short term effect. I didn't ask about YOUR vet...but I would hope that "supportive" means dosing.

I am happy that Callie is doing well.

Again, I won't ever give it. I have NEVER had a pup who had some type of symptom that I could not treat without the use of this new treatment. This makes me think of the coconut oil cures....that stuff supposedly cures everything. Oh...and tumeric another new thing. *sigh*
I like to keep my mind open more then I used too. I tried it before giving it to her as did my parents. I actually give her half of the dose recommended for her. Would I do it with my youngest 3 I doubt it but Callie is a totally different situation. It is extremely hard to overdose on CBD oil without THC. I also use coconut oil not for a miracle cure but after I shaved Ollie’s little butt he rubbed it on the carpet giving himself carpet rash. It was on a weekend so I thought to try it through the weekend and call the vet Monday and it worked. Would I use it on an open wound on my pups no or on an infected sore. It doesn’t seem to do to bad with small not bad little rashes. I use it on my feet and love it. I’m not as crazy as my dad with the whole natural remedy thing. You have no idea what it took for me to decide to use. My biggest issue is several people have called me a bad dog owner for it but I have also been called a bad dog owner for giving heart guard. So I try to realize I can’t please everyone which is hard for me. I think this is just one of those things we have to respectfully disagree on. I still respect you and what you say and your experience.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!