View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 10:27 AM   #23
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
THC is toxic to dogs. What I give has no TCH and that is what causes the high and everything else. CBD is actually hemp oil not marijuana. I put a lot of research into it and yes my vet knows and is very supportive. There are very little to almost no side effects to hemp oil. Callie is on pain meds and the CBD oil. She is about to be 12 in my opinion any long term effects would effect her arekind of a mute point. She is a completely different dog now back to her old self and I don’t think anyone could really get it until they see it. I would never ever give my dog marijuana ever. I feel the health benefits are in the hemp oil and not in the TCH.
With all of your research you did not find that CBD actually does have some THC in it? While it may be small amounts it iS in it. I personally wouldn't take it and I sure as heck won't give it to my pups.

Like I said, I don't buy it Taylor and you can keep telling me that...and I still won't buy it.

I didn't mention long term effects. Overdose is a short term effect. I didn't ask about YOUR vet...but I would hope that "supportive" means dosing.

I am happy that Callie is doing well.

Again, I won't ever give it. I have NEVER had a pup who had some type of symptom that I could not treat without the use of this new treatment. This makes me think of the coconut oil cures....that stuff supposedly cures everything. Oh...and tumeric another new thing. *sigh*

Last edited by ladyjane; 05-01-2019 at 10:28 AM.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!