View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 07:31 AM   #15
lolassister
Yorkie Yakker

Rave Review, Deb Sillers - Amazing Yorkies

I bought one of Deb Siller's puppies 4 years ago and could not be happier. I have 3 Yorkies and this is the happiest, healthiest one of all. I can't say enough good things about this sweet little guy and the transaction I had with Deb. It saddens me to see this post because I know it will definitely impact Deb's reputation as a breeder and it should not. There are so very few good breeders available to those of us looking for excellent, quality Yorkies - to see one bashed in this way is awful. This is a breeding forum, not a business or financial forum. People come here looking for advice on breeders and see this review and naturally walk away with a bad taste in their mouth for Deb in general, when the exact opposite should be true. Unwarranted public shaming is hard to reverse and the damage has been done. I think there are so many other avenues that could have been explored to resolve this problem prior to this attempt to damage Deb's livelihood, and there is no other way to describe it. I would hope the OP has now seen the far reaching implications that her post has had, or might have, and will temper what she writes in the future.
lolassister is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!