View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 05:41 AM   #10
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
You're Deb's friend and standing up for her. That's what friends are supposed to do.
Meanwhile I'm out a good amount of money that would be handy while I'd dealing with my own hardships. I think it's unreasonable of you to expect that I had some kind of responsibility to pay an attorney to write a letter that would have amounted to a bluff. I posted a review about my experience purchasing from Deb. In the past I have posted only great things about her, but this is a new reality. I think it would be better to leave this tread alone until the matter is favorably settled. Stirring the pot is not helping.
I know Deb and have a lot of respect for what she has done for the breed. She is not a personal friend. I like her.

I think this thread was ridiculous from the start. It was about the forum you used and your words...not the topic. NO ONE has said you are not entitled to your money. As to the legal letter, I only asked since you said you had "exhausted all avenues". Usually a paper trail is there....doesn't even have to be legal.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!