View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:53 AM   #8
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
I think anyone reading the post will know that "Beware" means beware of her poor business practices and does not reference her breeding practices at all. Do you know how much it costs to involve an attorney in a claim like this? I didn't dare ask. We live on opposite coasts and I think any reasonable person knows pursuing legal channels to recover the money would be wasteful. My aim here was to get her attention, and it did work, and to warn other prospective buyers that their money may be tied up a long time. Recall the customer who complained to me when she ignored their requests for information after they'd put a $750 on deposit with her. Under the law, she has no right to spend the money we send her until we have our puppies. If I lived near her, you can bet I'd have her in small claims court by now.
I liked Deb a lot too, until her incessant sob stories became unbelievable. My life is no bed of roses either, but I don't prey on people with hard luck stories. All I wanted was to buy a dog and all I've gotten for 2 years is a promise that one would be coming. Like most people, I have to spend my money carefully.
Regarding Cruz, what does that have to do with it? He is a very cute little dog I purchased from Deb a long time ago. That transaction went well. I sent her the money and she promptly sent me the dog. This complaint is about a completely different transaction. I sent the money and have listened to 2 years of excuses about why she can't send a puppy. Deb knows I'm wrapping up my breeding program due to health. When a puppy comes, if a puppy comes, it will be likely be sold at a loss to recover part of my losses since it is no longer useful to me for breeding. I certainly don't need another Yorkie as a pet!
I know exactly what the story is....you said it and Deb verfied it.

My first post was about exhausting all avenues...if you didn't even ask how much a legal letter would cost, you answered my question.

I also said this is sad. It is.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!